Tuesday, December 23, 2008

The race car has a pit area and I have an office at WSID!


Greetings, fans! It's Christmas Eve here in Oz, so I want to take this opportunity to say Happy Holidays to you all and thank you for taking a few minutes to check in on Team Kalitta's trip across the pond!

We are really getting settled in here now. Yesterday, we got our pit area set up and this morning my good friend Mary Fabietti from WSID got me set up with an interim office in the tower. Everyone here has been so gracious and I want to say thanks from all of us at Kalitta Motorsports!

Since a picture is worth at least 1,000 words, I have just uploaded another photo gallery with over 50 photos from yesterday...my whiz bang math skills tells me that that's worth about 50,000 words so you better hop on over to the Photo gallery and get to 'reading'!

I also just uploaded a couple more short videos so please enjoy all the new audio/visual delights and I will check back in soon! - TM

2 comments:

Mr Adams said...

It would have really made it feel like Christmas time if the outside of the container said, "Hillary Will Top Fuel Dragster (some assembly required)".

Best of luck and Happy Holidays to you, too!

Kalitta Memorial said...

That's funny!